Who we are
The website adress is: https://medwaystore.com/
MEDWAYSTORE.COM is the online store for wholesale supply and distribution of medical consumables and hospital equipment of MEDWAY DIAGNOSTICS IKE, a company located in Greece and more specifically at Chrysostomou Smyrnis 33, P.K. 15121 in Pefki.
What personal data do we collect
All information related to your personal data and transactions is secure and confidential. The personal data we collect is the personal data provided by you during your visit to the website of our company MEDWAY DIAGNOSTICS IKE and our online store MEDWAYSTORE.COM, either by your communication with us in any way (indicatively we mention the contact forms, electronic mail, sending a fax, submitting or sending any document to our Company's headquarters) as well as for any additional data provided by you and acquired from third parties, natural or legal persons, other companies or other sources.
How will we use your data
Your data will be used by the company MEDWAY DIAGNOSTICS IKE to process your requests or to fulfill the terms and obligations arising from any contractual relationship with you, or for the purposes of executing a commercial transaction or for sending updates (newsletter) that you requested in order to be informed about our company’s new products and services and will not transmit this personal data to third parties, legal or natural persons, except to the relevant employees and partners of the company exclusively for the fulfillment of the purpose of processing your personal data.
Also, MEDWAY DIAGNOSTICS IKE will not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Greece, either within or outside the borders of the European Union, without your prior information and express consent for this transfer, and its more specific conditions.
The website www.medwaystore.com is the official website of the online store of MEDWAY DIAGNOSTICS IKE. All content posted by MEDWAY DIAGNOSTICS IKE on the online store's website MEDWAYSTORE.COM, including images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, services and products provided are the intellectual property of MEDWAY DIAGNOSTICS IKE and its suppliers and are protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, European and international law on the protection of intellectual property. The names, images, logos and distinguishing features representing MEDWAY DIAGNOSTICS IKE and/or its online store MEDWAYSTORE.COM and/or third parties contracted with them as well as their products or services, are exclusive trademarks and distinctive features of MEDWAY DIAGNOSTICS IKE and/or the above third parties and are protected by Greek, Community and international laws on trademarks, industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition .
We keep the data from the contact form for a certain period of time for customer service purposes, but do not use the information submitted in it for promotional purposes.
If you use the contact form on our website, you can choose to save your name, email address in cookies. These are for your convenience, so that you don't have to re-enter your details when you want to contact us again.
MEDWAYSTORE.COM reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the present terms and conditions of transactions made through its online store without prior notice. MEDWAYSTORE.COM undertakes to inform users of any changes or modifications via the website of this online store. It is clarified that the change of terms does not affect orders that you have already made.
The visitor of MEDWAY STORE.COM must, on the one hand, comply with the applicable legislative and regulatory provisions, and on the other hand, refrain from any illegal and abusive use of the content and services of MEDWAYSTORE.COM. Any damage caused to MEDWAYSTORE.COM resulting from the bad or unfair use of its services by the visitor is the sole responsibility of the visitor. MEDWAYSTORE.COM reserves the right to take any legal and appropriate means against the visitor to stop the violation and prevent its recurrence in the future, not excluding the claim of compensation from the visitor for possible damage.
Embedded content from other websites
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
1. Use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions, which visitors are requested to read carefully and comply with. In any case, the visitor's stay on the pages of this website as well as the utilization of any information provided through these pages implies unconditional acceptance of the present terms and conditions.
2. Minors are prohibited from visiting the web pages of this website, as according to the law they are addressed exclusively to adults. If minors voluntarily visit websites or make use of services accessible through the pages of this website, which may be considered inappropriate or harmful for them, the administrators of this website bear no responsibility.
3. These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this website.
4. This website is used "as is", without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
6. Apart from specific third-party rights (intellectual and other), all the content that is each time contained on this website (indicative: brands, distinguishing features, photos, texts and all files in general), is the intellectual commercial and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be in whole or in part the object of trade, copying, modified, reproduced, retransmitted, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
7. Visitors accept, agree and pledge that they will make lawful and appropriate use of this website, subject to, among others, the legislation regarding the transmission of data from Greece to member states of the European Union and third countries. Therefore, visitors agree, by way of example and not limitation, that they will not use this website to:
a) To cause harm to a minor.
b) Transmit or gain access to content that:
i) violates any rights of third parties (eg intellectual and industrial property),
ii) offends the personality of third parties (eg defamatory, racist),
iii) is contrary to the law and fair and commercial ethics;
iv ) harasses in any way the privacy and individual and social rights of third parties.
c) To mislead anyone as to the origin of the content of this website, to damage, in any way, the reputation of the owners or third parties, to endanger the security of their network, to prevent any visitor from accessing this website place or any service hosted on the network of the owners or to bypass the verification of their identity by them.
d) To install and promote, in any way, any kind of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or unsolicited electronic messages (spam), pyramid schemes and any other form of unwanted content promotion, as well as to install and promote advertisements without the written consent consent of the owners
9. The owners are not responsible, towards the users, for any leakage of their personal data due to their use, through the pages of this website, of products and services of third parties.
10. The owners may use session cookies to identify the visitor. Session cookies are small pieces of code that are stored in the memory of the visitor's computer, they do not recognize any document or file from their computer and are used only to facilitate the visitor's access to specific services and (sometimes) to statistical reasons, in order to determine the areas in which the services of this website are useful or popular or for marketing purposes. The visitor can configure his server so that he does not receive session cookies, either in total or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case, the visitor will not be able to have further access to these services.
11. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendment thereof are governed by Greek Law. For any dispute that may arise from this contract, the substantive courts of Athens are designated as competent .
About the Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how we use them, the types of cookies we use, i.e. the information we collect using cookies and how that information is used and how to control your cookie preferences.
Your consent applies to the following website: www.medwaystore.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored by your browser on your computer, tablet, mobile phone and generally on your device.
Each cookie contains information such as usually the name of the site it comes from, its "lifetime" (ie how long it will stay on your device), and a value, which is usually a number.
Essentially, cookies allow websites to store various anonymous information such as the visitor's preferences or whether he has visited the website again.
On this website, cookies are used to make it easier for users to navigate the website, to better adapt it to your interests and needs and to improve its use and functionality. For example, when a user visits a web page with open comments, a cookie helps connect them to the feedback form.
In addition, cookies are used to compile anonymous traffic statistics. We cannot verify your personal identity from cookies. Cookies are stored exclusively on your own device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) and the website does not maintain any file or database with your personal data.
When you visit this website, the following types of cookies may be created:
- Cookies to improve website performance
- Cookies for anonymous traffic statistics
- Cookies for Google Analytics functions
- Other cookies from third parties (e.g. social networks)
What kind of cookies do we use?
Βασικά: Some cookies are necessary for you to experience the full functionality of our website. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log into your account and add products to your cart and checkout securely.
Στατιστικά στοιχεία: These cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze website performance and where improvement is needed.
Μάρκετινγκ: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the ads we show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us track the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third-party advertising providers to display advertisements on other websites to the browser.
Λειτουργικά: These are cookies that help certain non-essential functions on our website. These features include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
Προτιμήσεις: These cookies help us save your settings and browsing preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the website.
Disable cookies in your browser
Usually, web browsers are set to accept all cookies. If you wish, it is possible to set your browser not to accept cookies from a specific website, to be notified when it stores cookies or not to accept cookies at all.
However, if you choose to disable cookies for our website, we may not be able to properly provide you with all the features offered on our website. For example, the commenting service will not be able to know if you are logged in and therefore you may not be able to comment.
Useful links for cookies
Google advertising settings
Management of advertising agencies cookies for the US
Management of advertising agencies cookies for the EU
All About Cookies